Are you    ?

- No, I’m not. Your menu is extremely big! I feel  .
- Is this your first time here?
- As you can see.
- Let me help you then. Can I  you  our desserts?
- I’m   cakes. Unfortunately, I have just started going to the gym and I can’t have any.
- Too bad! Then I  trying our sandwiches. You eat bread, don’t you?
- Yes, I’m a big bread lover. My friends even make fun of me because I eat everything with bread - my potatoes, my pasta, even my watermelon!
- Do you, really? Then you’ve come to the right place! We have our own bakery and we use only the freshest ingredients. Why  you  our Rustic Sandwich? It’s a  !
 in it?
- It has crispy bacon, roasted turkey, lettuce…
- Sorry to interrupt you but I don’t care for meat. I think I’ll have these avocado toasts with pepper. Are they spicy?
- Not really, they taste like any other toasts. There isn’t too much pepper. Maybe you should take a look at our avocado sandwich. They are much bigger - and cheaper :)
- Wow,  good! I’d like your big avocado sandwich and a cup of green tea.
- Good  ! Coming  up

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

Лапароскопічна апендектомія

Anaesthesiology

Stress und seine Folgen